I'm a marriage and civil celebrant in South West Rocks with extensive experience coordinating all types of milestone events to help you create treasured memories. Let me commemorate your special event with a personal touch, that perfectly captures your uniqueness with my individually tailored services.
My large network of contacts in the events industry allows me to assist you with selecting venues, photographers and caterers for your event, so that organising your event is a simple and stress-free process.
I love being a celebrant! To be a part of such an intimate time is an honour which is nearly indescribable. One part of the ceremony I always look forward to experiencing is the look on the groom's face when he first see's his beautiful bride. It is just fantastic!
All of my couples have been a pleasure to deal with, but there have been some that tug at your heart strings more than others. I have been involved in ceremonies at some of the most beautiful places in NSW FROM Cronulla to Coffs Harbour. I thoroughly enjoy the whole experience from the initial telephone contact, the first interview, helping couples compile their own special ceremony, to the offical paperwork. My aim is to help them create a beautiful, intimate, relaxed day which runs smoothly and a day which they will remember forever.
To ensure that your day runs smoothly I am there for you every step of the way to take care of you and I offer you the following assistance:
- I look after all of the administration and legal paperwork;
- I work with you to create a unique ceremony that is all yours;
- We will email back and forth with as many drafts as required, until your ceremony is absolutely perfect;
- I am available until about 9.30pm if you need to discuss anything with me;
- I will be there at least 30 minutes before your ceremony time to set up and make sure everything is running smoothly;
- I will deliver your ceremony with sincerity and emotion;
- I will supply a modern PA systems with wireless microphone so that everyone can hear your commitment to each other especially your all important vows;
- I bring a signing table, chairs and a lace cloth;
- Rehearsals can be organised if you feel it is necessary;
- And I will be thee for support at all times and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your special day;
- If you are from overseas and would like to marry in Australia - No Problem.